So bizarre really, but i leave for Africa tomorrow. It has been an incredible & confirming experience planning this somewhat random trip to Kenya/Uganda and I am so excited for my first chance to step foot on a continent that has fascinated me for several years. I hope that all my senses can withstand all of the wonders of my days ahead and that I can soak it all in. I am living in anticipation of going and wonder of what this experience will hold and I can't wait to share it upon my return.
The dusting of snow on the Three Sisters & other peaks makes me realize that when I return home in October, summer in Canmore will be far gone and the snow will be resting on the peaks in a more permanent way. I am so looking forward to diving into life in season when I return. This week I have made the most of my days off work and days in the sun and hiked a few of the hikes from my back door. I feel at home here and thankful!
Here's a photo of my new town that I took from on top of Ha Ling yesterday.
1 comment:
i should have teased you earlier about this: are you a teacher, miss word bubble?
Post a Comment